SIMPLE ORGANISED SOLUTIONS EASTER COMPETITION 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Simple Organised Solutions ABN 63 809 152 756 whose registered office is at PO Box 8207, Perth Business Centre, Perth WA 6849.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Perth, Western Australia metropolitan area aged 13 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.facebook.com/simpleorganisedsolutions .
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 5pm AWST on Friday 19th April 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like our Facebook page & like the Easter Competition post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: One 4.7L OXO Pop Jar full of chocolate Easter eggs. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by message on Facebook within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / or delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
• Simple Organised Solutions will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook.
• Simple Organised Solutions decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
• The entrant must like the Facebook page of Simple Organised Solutions and the competition Facebook post in order to enter.
• Simple Organised Solutions shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
• Simple Organised Solutions also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.